It’s hard to beat a summer where I was lucky enough to travel to Hawaii not just once, but twice. Although there were many lovely things that happened this summer outside of those trips, Hawaii definitely tops the list.
Some of my absolute favorite things about this summer included:
- Snorkeling at Honolua Bay in Maui with tons of turtles and even two octopuses!
- Finding a new favorite snorkeling spot at Makena Beach (can you tell I love snorkeling?).
- Celebrating Eric’s 23rd birthday in Maui and taking him to his first luau.
- Visiting old and new favorite beaches.
- All the boogie boarding — so fun!
- Eating fresh pineapple and mango for breakfast.
- Stumbling across the cutest coffee shop in Paia after biking down from the top of Haleakala, the volcano that formed Maui.
This summer was such a season of hustling in both work and life. While launching my Etsy shop was definitely a highlight of the summer, I’m so incredibly grateful for these two vacations that allowed me to hit pause and make lasting memories with the people I love most. In addition, I came back from Hawaii feeling both refreshed and inspired to create more.