I really love the chevron print on this dress and, as I’ve said before, I’m really into wearing tops over dresses. This has become my new go-to when I don’t know what to wear, but I really need to stop mixing things up.
I am loving fall so much right now. I can’t help but want to take pictures of every single tree I see and bake all sorts of fall treats. In fact, I wrote myself a little list of thing I wanted to do during October, which included going to a pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, watching a scary movie, eating a caramel apple, drinking hot apple cider, baking something pumpkin-y, and baking something apple-y. I actually accomplished that last one today, but since it’s only the first day of November, I think that counts. The only thing I didn’t get to do was go to the local haunted maze. I went to it with friends last year and really wanted to take Eric to it, but we ran out of time during the one full weekend we had together. There’s always next year though!
Since Halloween falls on a weeknight and I’m a college student with lots of homework, I’m not actually doing anything for Halloween today. Instead I thought I’d share pictures of fall/Halloween activities from the past few weeks.
1. Skyping with Eric and Voodoo donuts
2. A view of the trees (and my roof!) from a friend’s apartment balcony
3. Prettiness around campus
4. I loved walking by our neighbors’ pumpkins every morning
5. My October to-do list
6. I can’t help but want to take a picture of every tree I pass!
7. It may be tiny, but our kitchen window has a stunning view of Spencer Butte and the fall foliage
8. Eric gave me Halloween towels!
9. Carving our pumpkin
10. My little Halloween display
11. First day of tights
12. Halloween treats (in my new pumpkin bowl, also a gift from Eric!)
13. Football game with my family
14. So many leaves, so little time
Hope you’re all having a wonderful and safe Halloween! 🙂
This is the closest I got to a Halloween costume: a slightly cowgirl-ish outfit which I actually really like. My Halloween was spent doing homework, preparing to head home for the weekend, enjoying the adorable trick-or-treaters in spirit through the phone with my boyfriend, and watching the Halloween episode of Modern Family (which actually did leave me a little spooked!).